Thursday, July 26, 2012

Favorites of the Moment

You would think that because I have a job I would have money to afford certain things, but the truth is student loans and car payments keep me from going on shopping sprees. So just like when I was a poor college student, the trend of internet browsing continues. Here are my favorites of the moment:


1. Dorothy Perkins Stone Embellished Trim Tee
2. ASOS Full Skirt
3. Chloe Marcie Satchel
4. Gap Suede Loafers
5. Patricia Nash Handbag, Londra Tote

7 comments:

  1. I just love love love number one. I just got a similar top (sleeveless though) from Top Shop on sale.
    great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Style selections! I found your blog from the comment section of Cupcakes and Cashmere and was so pleasantly surprised by what I found! My name is Allison too! and I spell it the right way too! Love your scalloped panels on the borders!

    If you would, please check out our blog at: http://two-leaf-clover.com/

    -Allison from Two Leaf Clover

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Your site is very wonderful and share very affective information.
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    Keep it up.Your research is very informative
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe Handbag brand was founded in 1952, is born only dress, and then gradually increase the glasses, perfume and Chloe Bag and shoes and boots series. Chloe Marcie brand, has been keeping the French style of color characteristics and elegant emotional appeal. link: http://www.chloemarciebags.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pieces!!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete